Warsaw hotel offers business district convenience and gracious accommodation
The new Radisson Blu Sobieski, located in the heart of Warsaw, gives hotel guests an ideal base in the business district. Just one kilometre from the central railway station and six kilometres from Fryderyk Chopin International Airport, this Warsaw hotel is the perfect choice for business travellers. The hotel boasts 435 rooms and suites, all equipped with Free high-speed, wireless Internet, mini bar, LCD television and comfortable work areas. The Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel, Warsaw also ensures easy, delicious dining with international and Polish cuisine at Trylogia Restaurant and the Super Breakfast Buffet at Marysieńka.
- The Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel, Warsaw lies six kilometres from Fryderyk Chopin International Airport and within walking distance of the train station.
- Boasting 435 rooms and suites, the hotel offers Warsaw business travellers the comfort and convenience of Business Class Rooms.
- Marysieńka serves the Super Breakfast Buffet daily and is also ideal for group lunches, dinners and cocktail gatherings; Trylogia Restaurant invites guests for quick business lunches.
- Guests can access Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel.
- Guests enjoy a fitness centre with well-equipped gym, Jacuzzi® and saunas, as well as secure underground parking and a beauty salon.
- Twelve meeting rooms enable hosts to organise events from small business meetings to large cocktail receptions for 800 guests.